Summary Sheet: Healthcare & Medical
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||HCA Healthcare||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||Healthcare & Medical||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Internal Medicine Outpatient Opportunity in Nashville, TN
TriStar Skyline Medical Group is seeking an experienced, motivated physician to join their established group located in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine
- Experience preferred
- Tennessee licensure or eligibility to obtain
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Established, well-managed, internal medicine practice with tenured team
- Join 2 established physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Provider
- Schedule Monday - Thursday, Friday half day
- Outpatient only
- Practice call shared (1:5), low burden
- Average Daily Census: 20-25 patients
- In office services include EKG, lab, and minor surgical procedures
- One Location. Medical Office space conveniently located on facility campus
- Existing and robust patient panel with complexity and acuity
- Supportive Administration and Leadership
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- CME and dues allowance
- No state income tax
- Oppotunitiy to join an existing, busy practice
About TriStar Skyline Medical Center/TriStar Skyline Madison:
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked Top 10 city to live after the pandemic by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).
- 407-bed facility
- Tennessee s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience
- As an ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care with over 54,000 annual ER visits per year.
- Offering programs including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, comprehensive burn, emergency and trauma, neuroscience, and surgical care.
- The only CARF accredited rehabilitation program in Middle Tennessee.
- Behavioral health services offered at our TriStar Skyline Madison Campus