| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||City of Raleigh North Carolina||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Part Time|
Position: Counselor - Youth Programs- Before/After School & Track Out
Stop and look no further! This is the perfect position for you if .
- You are looking for something fun!
- Passionate about making a difference!
- Focused on building relationships!
- Love to lead!
In this part-time, weekday day only position, counselors will provide support for school aged participants in a fun and active recreational setting. Counselors will lead and participate with youth during passive and active camp games, assisting with homework, and additional program curriculum.
Some of the fun things you will do include:
Science and Nature Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Cooking Projects
- Camp Games
- Dance, Drama, and Movement
- Sports Clinics
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Provides direction and motivation for participants in the program.
- Leads and participates in all activities with the participants.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and supervisors
- Monitor participants for safety, and address behavior concerns when necessary.
- Document and/or relay accident/incident information to the appropriate staff
- Attend and participate in all required trainings, staff meetings and parent engagements.
- Effective and enthusiastic communication
- Professional, flexible, mature attitude
- Leadership experience
- Enjoys taking initiative
- Minimum age 16 years