Summary Sheet: HR / Recruitment
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||CME Group||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||HR / Recruitment||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Lead Workday HR Technology Analyst
The Lead HR Tech Analyst is responsible for complex analysis, design, development and implementation of Workday HCM system, policies, and related processes. The Lead Analyst collaborates with and advises enterprise users, technical staff, HR subject matter experts and HR business partners on system design decisions, user experience, complex issue resolution, and process design. The Lead Analyst should have a minimum of 5+ years experience with Workday HCM or comparable HRMS.
- Partners with Global HR and Technology teams to lead Workday HCM system related projects, including system upgrades, enhancement packages, releases and process redesign, ensuring country-specific compliance to local regulatory standards.
- Prioritizes the support and enhancements queue, and provides guidance to the other HR Tech Analysts and ensure solutions/support are well informed and optimize usage of the system, and are delivered in an efficient manner.
- Advises and consults HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology requests. Provides best practice information for efficacy and compliance purposes.
- Leads Workday HCM and other HR's SaaS (Software as a Service) systems configuration and security, as well as system process flow maps for all HR system processes. Facilitates configuration evaluation and review with sub-administrators to ensure consistency, efficient use of each Workday module and innovative use of technology.
- Key partner with IT for Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance and expeditious resolution for high impact issues.
- Conducts and facilitates complex Workday HCM system testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan. Serves as partner to Global Assurance, Financial Controls and Corporate Compliance to document, test and remediate compliance related matters.
- Develops and presents HR Technology r elated communications and training.
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Workday HCM experience and/or certification(s)
- Advanced Excel experience required
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Flexible, with the ability to lead multiple projects and prioritize tasks as necessary
- Familiarity with HR systems and technologies (e.g., HRIS, ATS, LMS), with the ability to evaluate and recommend suitable solutions
- Strategic analytical skills with demonstrated experience developing and implementing solutions to issues
- Strong organization, customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work in fast- paced and dynamic team environment
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group () is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
At CME Group, we embrace our employees' diverse experiences, cultures and skills, and work to ensure that everyone's perspectives are acknowledged and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize the importance of a diverse and inclusive workplace and consider all potential employees without regard to any protected characteristic.