Summary Sheet: Manufacturing Operations
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Takeda||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Manufacturing Lead Technician
About the role:
You will manage completing all processes in production while strictly following cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. You will participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable. Under the general direction of the supervisor, this position shall manage all activities in the production area. In addition to making routine revisions to documents, you will rewrite complex procedures or initiate new procedures as applicable. You will have enough applied technical knowledge to perform complex trouble shooting tasks and may even assist during the transfer of new technologies into manufacturing.
How you will contribute:
- Lead training efforts and mentoring for manufacturing tech progression from level 1-3.
- Conduct safety Gemba's and provide coaching daily to ensure technicians are following proper ergonomic techniques.
- Demonstrate proficiency in electronic systems such as (EBM, JDE, etc.)
- Operate general production equipment (such as Filling, Inspection & Packaging equipment)
- Ensure relevant paperwork following GDP/GMP guidelines.
- Manually clean all portable equipment and small parts.
What you bring to Takeda:
- High school diploma or GED. 6+ years of experience or AA or higher with 4+ years related work experience.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around observing conditions of the facility.
- Must be able to carry up to 30lbs, lift up to 30lbs, push/pull up to 30lbs (with assistance of material handling equipment).
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for an extended period over an 8-12-hour shift between rooms and across the site.
- May require bending, twisting, reaching overhead, and/or squatting motions to perform certain tasks.
- Repetitive motions with hands, wrists, turning head, bending at knees and waist.
- 20/20 near and distance vision (Applies to roles performing visual inspection only) with or without glasses and/or contacts.
- Indoor working conditions and exposure to loud noises that requires hearing protection.
- Will work around moving equipment and machinery.
- May work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Will need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- May work in a cold, hot or wet environment.
- May work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours, as necessary.
- May work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
- May be required to work in confined spaces/areas.
- Some Clean Room and/or cool/hot storage conditions. (Applies to roles in Filling Department only).
- May be exposed to and must not be allergic to cephalosporin. (Applies only to product touch roles - remove for all other roles).
- Must be able to work on multiple shifts, including weekends and holidays, to support a 24/7 manufacturing operation as needed.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour shift (5:00am - 5:30pm or 5:00pm - 5:30am), in a 2-2-3 rotation.
- Must be able to work non-traditional work hours, including weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- May require immunization before performing work within the manufacturing area.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
USA - IL - Round Lake - Drug Delivery