|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Anesthesiology job in Iowa City IA
Adelphi is seeking an Anesthesiologist to provide services at a facility located in Iowa City, Iowa. The ideal candidate will be responsible for administering anesthesia to patients undergoing medical procedures, monitoring their vital signs, and ensuring their safety and comfort during the procedure. The Anesthesiologist will work collaboratively with surgeons, nurses, and other medical professionals to provide the highest level of care for patients.
• Ref: BD-296-01
• Profession: Physician
• Specialty: Anesthesiologist
• Job Type: Contract
• Location: Iowa City, IA
• Coverage Type: Clinical
• Shift schedule: TBD
• Service Setting: Inpatient
• Start Date: ASAP
• MD, DO, MBBS or equivalent
• Completion of an approved residency program in anesthesiology
• Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiologists or be in the certification process
• Eligible for medical licensure in the State of Iowa
• Fellowship training or equivalent clinical experience in any of the following sub-specialties: ambulatory, cardiovascular/thoracic, obstetrical, neurosurgical, pediatric, regional and/or transplant anesthesia.
• Interest in teaching and/or basic or clinical research.
• Participate in team-based anesthesia care and personally provide anesthesia care.
• Serve as a member of an interdisciplinary team, collaborating for effective patient outcomes.
• Carry out procedures that will include regional/blocks, cardiac including echo and TEE, OB, critical care, among others.
• Maintain accurate patient records and documentation of procedures.
• Provide services to a diverse patient population, including children, adults, and seniors.
• Demonstrate commitment to promoting a diverse and inclusive team-based work environment.
• Participate in continuing education and professional development to stay current on new techniques and technologies in anesthesia.
• Prepare educational materials, lead and/or attend academic lectures and professional development events.
• Respect patient privacy according to HIPAA rules.