|Only 3 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Gastroenterology job in Iowa City IA
Adelphi is seeking a Gastroenterologist to provide services at a facility located in Iowa City, Iowa. The ideal candidate will serve as a member of an interdisciplinary team and will work collaboratively with other physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals to provide the highest level of care for patients.
• Ref: BD-295-01
• Profession: Physician
• Specialty: Gastroenterologist
• Job Type: Locum
• Location: Iowa City, IA
• Coverage Type: Clinical + Call
• Shift schedule: 8am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
• Call Schedule: Sat-Sun, 8am to 8am
• Service Setting: Inpatient
• Start Date: ASAP
• MD, DO, MBBS or equivalent
• Completion of an approved residency program in Internal Medicine
• Completion of an approved three-year fellow training program in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
• Completion of an approved 1-year advance ERCP fellowship training or 5+ years of ERCP procedure experience
• BC in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
• License or eligible for licensure in the State of Iowa
• BLS and ACLS
• Perform tests and endoscopic procedures to diagnose a patient's condition.
• Analyze patient's historical data.
• Determining proper courses of treatment.
• Consulting with other specialists where necessary.
• Serve as a member of an interdisciplinary team, collaborating for effective patient outcomes.
• Provide services to a diverse patient population, including children, adults, and seniors.
• Work collaboratively with other clinical staff to help ensure patients receive proper care via evidence-based decision-making.
• Respect patient privacy according to HIPAA rules.
• Perform other duties as assigned.