|Only 3 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Medical Assistant job
Adelphi is seeking a Medical Assistant to provide services for a facility in Clark County, WA. The ideal candidate will provide care to patients in a public health setting through collaborative efforts with health team members while adhering to standards of care and practice.
• Ref #: BD-261-04
• Profession: Medical Assistant
• Location: Clark County, WA
• Facility Type: Various (Public health facilities, field visits to client locations, virtual settings)
• Job Type: Contract/Per Diem
• Shift Schedule: TBD
• Start Date: ASAP
• WA license
• Current BLS Certification
• Minimum 1 year experience post licensure
• Provide assistance in all direct delivery of patient care.
• Perform and assist with examinations and procedures as directed by supervisor.
• Complete appropriate documentation including patient registration if necessary.
• Participate in patient education regarding medications, use of supplies, etc.
• Maintain appropriate inventory of supplies and/or medications including storing and reporting inventory counts.
• Perform all duties under the supervision of a healthcare provider in a safe and effective manner and within the scope of their practice.
• Effectively and respectfully work with persons from diverse backgrounds.
• Perform other duties as assigned.