|Only 3 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Nursing Assistant job
Adelphi is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide nursing services for a facility in Clark County, WA. The ideal candidate will provide nursing care to patients in a public health setting through collaborative efforts with health team members while adhering to standards of care and practice.
• Ref #: BD-261-03
• Profession: Certified Nursing Assistant
• Location: Clark County, WA
• Facility Type: Various (Public health facilities, field visits to client locations, virtual settings)
• Job Type: Contract/Per Diem
• Shift Schedule: TBD
• Start Date: ASAP
• WA license
• Current BLS Certification
• Minimum 1 year experience post licensure
• Provide support to clinical staff as needed.
• Perform nursing assistant procedures and techniques under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse.
• Ensure the clinical environment is cleaned, stocked, and ready for patient care.
• Assist in measuring vital signs such as blood pressure and entering patient information into medical records.
• Applying and removing bandages and dressings, etc.
• Assist professional nursing personnel with direct and indirect patient care.
• Effectively and respectfully work with persons from diverse backgrounds including age, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.