|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Description: Job Description:
We currently have a career opportunity for an Accounting Associate. The Accounting Services Team performs accounting assistance and review, consulting on accounting software, and provides various other assistance for small-to-medium companies in a variety of industries.
As an Accounting Services Associate, you will play an integral role in all phases of our Business Accounting Services Department. You will ensure client satisfaction by providing quality, timely and responsive services and work products. As a professional you will be evaluated on the following competencies: uncompromising commitment to quality work; ability to communicate within and outside the firm; personal leadership; attaining and utilizing continued professional development; flexibility to adapt to changing demands.
• Reconcile bank accounts and correct discrepancies
• Reconcile subsidiary accounts to controls
• Post periodic transactions and adjusting journal entries to accounting software
• Prepare payroll and payroll tax returns
• Prepare sales and other local tax returns
• Prepare periodic financial statements
• Maintain and review General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable
• 1-2 years of industry related experience in a professional services firm preferred
• Commitment to quality work
• A desire for continued professional growth and advancement
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and handle multiple projects/tasks with an attention to detail
• The ability to work both independently and in teams
• Flexibility to adapt to changing demands
• Strong technical accounting skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability
• Tech-savvy and proficiency with cloud accounting technology
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Experience with QuickBooks
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting is a plus.