Summary Sheet: HR / Recruitment
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Fiserv||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||HR / Recruitment||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Posting Title: Human Resources Manager
The HR Manager is a creative business partner who will provide solutions, coaching and support to the Banking Implementations organization.
What does a successful Human Resources Manager do at Fiserv?
You will collaborate with business leaders to develop and implement a people strategy that enables success within your client groups. In this role, you will utilize HR domain expertise, effective communication, strong analytical skills, and teamwork to achieve business results. This role reports to the VP, Human Resources for Banking Implementations.
What you will do:
- Supporting the success of the organization's strategic plan. Coach and counsel leaders to optimize their human capital via employee engagement, organizational design and effectiveness, employee relations, change management, learning & development, and performance management efforts.
- Initiating workforce analysis and organization design activities with business leaders to ensure structure and staffing are proactively managed to meet short and long-term business goals and desired retention is achieved.
- Ensuring change management activities within the business that have associate impact are managed in a timely, professional, and lawful manner and that communications regarding change are clear, concise, and consistent.
- Serving as liaison to managers, associates, and various levels of senior management to provide answers to moderate to complex questions regarding policy and procedure interpretation; utilizing general knowledge of HR disciplines and ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and statutes.
- Driving and direct difficult and challenging conversations with associates and multiple levels of leadership.
- Ensuring core HR processes (e.g., performance, talent reviews, compensation, talent acquisition, etc.) are clearly communicated and understood by managers and associates within assigned client groups.
- Proactively identify and address HR challenges and opportunities, which may affect the execution of business plans.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field is required
- 5+ years Human Resources experience in talent management, employee relations, performance management and coaching, organizational learning, and development, change management and progressive HR responsibility.
- Previous experience working in the FinTech or another very dynamic and fast-paced industry
- Experience successfully supporting multiple sites.
- Solid knowledge of local, state, and federal laws governing employment issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
What would be great to have:
- PHR/SPHR Certification or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP is a plus
- Experience in Workday
- Experience supporting a highly dynamic organization that requires the ability to work with limited information and ambiguity; in this role you will require the ability to adjust approach based on changes in the business, organization structures and other new information gained as a part of establishing a trusted business partnership.
- Experience in hiring talent, building succession pipelines, assessing and (re)designing org structures, coaching on performance management, and working with Managers to identify develop opportunities for their talent
- Ability to understand and translate financials into impacts to the business or productivity improvements, conduct needs assessment and deliver results that positively impact business operations.