|Only 3 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Risk Audit Associate
Description: Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing insurance brokerage and consulting firms. We operate through a network of specialized national platforms and local offices to offer our clients a comprehensive portfolio of solutions built on innovative thinking and personal service. Alliant is changing the way our clients approach risk management and benefits, so they can capitalize on new opportunities to grow and protect their organizations.
More information is available on the company's website at: .
Responsible for supporting the Risk Management Department with an emphasis on Corporate Audit initiatives and programs. In addition, employee will be cross-trained on other responsibilities to support the Risk Management Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Backs up the Audit Coordinator for all aspects of the corporate audit process.
• Supports the organization of and serves as an active participant in the various corporate audits and processes.
• Evaluates and recommends ideas for upgrading the audit process and implementing audit form changes.
• Responsible for audit preparations and schedules internal audits on companywide basis.
• When onsite travel involved, suggests travel logistics.
• Aids in capturing results and in the creation and presentation of audit report findings
• Post audit, assists with gathering and consolidating audit results, analysis of the data, and in preparing executive summaries, audit checklists, and overall recommendations/action plan for the office being audited.
• Partners with Compliance Manager to deliver final audit results to management.
• Steps up and provides assistance to other team members as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent combination of education and experience
One (1) or more years internal audit experience, preferably in the insurance field
Three (3) or more years' property & casualty and/or benefits agency operations experience
Insurance licensing experience preferred
Experience collaborating with clients, attorneys, and carriers
Project Management experience preferred
Familiarity with agency compliance issues, and DOI regulations
Knowledge of claims agency and carrier business areas
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skill in implementing process improvements
Highly creative skills and ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment
Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Detail driven, solid problem solving skills, and outstanding organization skills
Advanced planning and prioritization skills
Ability to interact with and make presentations to various levels of management and account teams throughout the company
Ability to maintain focus and hold people accountable
Ability to follow-up on requests in a politely persistent manner
Ability to communicate with individuals of varying management levels
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees' needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1- and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
For more information on Alliant Insurance Service's benefits, visit the link below.