Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Prime Body & Paint||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Collision Body Technician
Description: Collision Body Technician
Prime Body and Paint is in search of an Auto Body Technician in the Lafayette and Crawfordsville areas Indiana.
Come and see what we have to offer to you as a company, as a family. Join our team.
Apply online at Responsibilities:
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status.
- Performs quality repairs while keeping on-time status in mind.
- Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time.
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle and fenders.
- Participates in all required safety meetings.
- Files, grinds, and sands repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Directs the work of an apprentice in the performance of tasks when needed, i.e., unusual problems or questions and explains procedures to assistant.
- Ability to use frame machine.
- Certification in body repair preferred.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair process by manufacturer.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting measuring data.
- Must be able to pass thorough background check.
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation
- Weekly Pay
- 401(k) at 100% employer matching up to 3% of compensation