Summary Sheet: Manufacturing Operations
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||StandardAero||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Manual Machinist (Grinder)
- High degree of mechanical aptitude, accuracy and precision.
5 years of Surfacing Grinding, OD Grinding and/or ID Grinding experience is preferred .
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing, tool design, fabrication methods
- Proficient in the use of precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Working knowledge of related company instructions, company processes, rework process instructions, original equipment manufacturer manuals, and MSDS labels.
- Working knowledge of production management computer systems and other related internal control systems.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (unassisted) for approximately 25% of the average workday.
- Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods.
- Completion of a machinist apprenticeship program; or equivalent.
- Attainment of trade certification.
- Ability to workday shift as required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.