Summary Sheet: Transport & Logistics
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||ADMA Biologics||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Transport & Logistics||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Specialist Supply Chain Plasma Operations
Description: Job DetailsLevel EntryJob Location ADMA Biologics - Boca Raton, FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeJob Category BiotechDescription
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Plasma Operations Supply Chain Specialist in Boca Raton, Florida!
Supports all Plasma Operation activities, from plasma shipments from approved donation centers to off-site warehousing through to the Boca manufacturing facility.
Supports plasma lookback process for all plasma programs.
Supports the Donor Management process, including sample testing.
Supports vendor relationships with off-site testing labs and off-site plasma warehouse.
Documents physical supply chain processes, such as plasma shipments, lookbacks and plasma inventory reconciliation.
- Supports the plasma unit lookback process. Provides acknowledgements, gathers support information, maintains files required for regulatory purposes and meets all time requirements.
- Supports finance/accounting for accounts payable/receivable requirements and inventory tracking.
- Interfaces with third party vendors and departments within the plasma operations processes.
- Supports donor status for the RSV Program by processing, testing and shipping screen and titer samples to the testing lab to meet program requirements and testing schedules.
- Supports the RSV program by processing testing results, adding and dropping applicable donors to/from the program and maintaining donor titer information for inventoried units.
- Supports approval process for new plasma vendors and centers.
- Follows procedures for all supply chain plasma operations to ensure all regulations are met and the plasma supply is maintained in a state of compliance.
- Provides support for sample forecasting during contract negotiations.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Bachelor's or Associates degree in business, finance, Supply Chain or related field
or at least 5 years of experience in a highly automated inventory system environment, preferably a manufacturing environment.
Experience Requirements: At least 5 or more years of progressive experience in related position with in-depth knowledge of inventory management, system-based process enhancement and 3 rd party contract services management.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks' Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free Shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.