| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||AbbVie||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Cyber Security Awareness and Training Manager
The Cyber Security Awareness and Training Manager will be responsible for leading AbbVie-wide security awareness initiatives from design to evaluation. This role will take the lead on the yearly culture of security campaign including content development, project planning, stakeholder engagement, and supplier management to deliver transformational security awareness initiatives to global AbbVie employees.
The Cyber Security Awareness and Training Manager determines how communications, marketing, training, events, and leader and employee outreach initiatives are to be used to add value to ISRM's culture of security goals and achieve long-term business security for the organization. Additionally, they will determine how to best execute the culture of security campaign strategy considering unique functional and geographical business needs of our organization. They will partner with ISRM leaders for alignment and leverage the internal ISRM ACT team for support in executing initiatives.
- Leverage transformational awareness and culture driving best practices to design, plan, and execute a yearly culture of security campaign to promote a security-mindset for all employees and contractors and result in positive behavior and culture change.
- Establish and gain consensus on program goals, objectives, deployment, and deliverables and manage program plan.
- Provide thought leadership in creating and implementing best practice program management practices such as participant engagement, program impact measures, logistics, and budget management.
- Partner with colleagues across ISRM and BTS to ensure consistency and alignment of information to AbbVie specific strategies and approaches.
- Engage internal partners in design of global campaign elements and develop delivery plans to support functional and regional audiences.
- Consult with internal clients to analyze business needs and identify gaps between the ideal and the actual performance required to meet objectives and determine campaign initiatives to support as supplemental solutions.
- Manage partnerships and logistics to secure external guest and internal leader content experts to produce awareness initiatives including webinars, speaker panels, presentations, and training.
- Management of streaming technology and video technology, learning management systems, and registration sites to produce, house, and provide access to all media and recourses.
- Identify, evaluate, and report long term program engagement impact metrics in alignment with ISRM ACT strategy objectives.
- Meet and exceed participant expectations of campaign initiatives as measured by feedback scores and analysis.
- Collect internal feedback and external benchmarking to support continuous improving of initiatives and communicate clearly and regularly with key stakeholders to ensure a consistent flow of information.
- Engage internal executive leaders as sponsors and speakers for campaign solutions including speaker preparation, evaluation, and feedback.
- Partner with Communications colleagues as needed on campaign communications and marketing to ensure alignment of messaging and overall AbbVie calendar of events.
- Support team's finance processes regarding campaign management. Work with internal parties to create annual budget plan. Support team with a consolidated view of expenses and work with finance partners to ensure continued accuracy of budget expenses against plan.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years' experience; Master's Degree with 6 years' experience; PhD with 2 years' experience.
- Experience with developing and delivering learning and training via various mediums (in-person, virtual, hybrid across a variety of audience segments).
- Experience deploying and measuring effectiveness of learning programs to a global audience, leveraging LMS, webcasts, and other technology.
- Basic knowledge of adult learning theory, techniques, and ability to apply principles of learning.
- Previous work in training and content development.
- Experience in the management or development of employee campaigns and initiatives.
- Experience leading cross-organization discussions and working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve common goal.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- The position requires strong project and stakeholder management skills with the ability to coordinate and support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong project management skills and experience managing internal employee campaigns.
- Excellent stakeholder management and consulting skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills with ability to challenge normal operations.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to demonstrate complete ownership over assigned objectives and work independently.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie's policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.