Summary Sheet: Trades & Services
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Mobility Works||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Trades & Services||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Automotive / Reconditioning Technician - Immediate Hire, Various Needed!!
Description: MobilityWorks, serves the disabled community with wheelchair accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this effort!
MobilityWorks is seeking a Reconditioning Mechanic .We provide a great work-life balance with regular business hours so you can be home spending time with family or doing what you love most! BE THERE- MobilityWorks believes that every team member is an important part of the MobilityWorks team, and we value the skills, efforts, and contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our mission and make every effort to live our core values.
What you get to accomplish:
- Complete basic/general mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles. Read and complete tasks as communicated through written service orders.
- Complete tire rotations. Complete brake jobs. Complete oil changes. Complete general maintenance and repair of all general mechanical functions.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure quality of installations and repairs. Troubleshoot and identify mechanical problems.
- Complete all jobs within acceptable time limits.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Attend and participate in company and department meetings, in-services, and trainings as required.
- Maintain utilization and efficiency numbers as required per their assigned title at a minimum.
What you should possess:
- High school diploma or GED required
- General automotive maintenance experience.
- Experience working with brake and steering systems.
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience,
- Experience working with hydraulic and electrical systems.
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance - Hours of operation 8-5, Monday-Friday, no late nights,No weekends!
- CompetitiveCompensation Packages
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility Time.
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company match.
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered environment.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in YOU!