|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Description: Improvation is a SAAS start-up based in Tampa, FL, in the Education, Medical and Entertainment fields. To learn more about its products, visit .
Candidate will participate in a team of programmers in developing multiple applications on Improvation's proprietary web application platform. Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience developing multi-tenant applications that are in production. -Seeking a long-term team player who is willing to prove themselves with the goal of partnership in the company.
Job Responsibilities are listed below in order of most required to least required.
- Strong ethics and good-will towards others.
- Good listening and critical thinking skills.
- Experienced in effective business communications.
- Organized and able to prioritize long queues of tasks.
- Coachable and life-long learner.
- Interprets and analyzes application design specifications for development.
- Provides feedback on application design specifications in terms of code & database consistency, usability and impact on development timeline.
- Designs and develops backend code in a microservice-oriented style, primarily using PHP and occasionally C#.
- Modifies MySQL database structure and data in line with application design specifications.
- Designs and conducts user and regression testing on their own new code and code modifications with the goal of nearly error-free code.
- Develops, maintains, and occasionally upgrades legacy code to improve stability.
- Participates in and assists in planning meetings and daily scrums.
- Works with other developers to solve complex problems.
- Performs peer code reviews and ensures code consistency.
- Occasionally involved in support requests for Tier 3 issues.
- Uses Postman or similar API-design tools to create RESTful APIs that can be called upon from a variety of different environments, including legacy code.
- Uses the Angular framework to create a responsive and efficient frontend for interacting with backend APIs.
- Uses tools such as Sentry to detect & diagnose errors, and solicit user feedback.
- May communicate with vendors for 3rd party services, including Twilio.
- Manages and maintains continuous integration / continuous delivery pipelines using GitLab.
- Ensures Docker images are being built properly with necessary requirements for each production application fulfilled.
- Enforces GitFlow code contribution workflow for developers.