| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Co-Alliance Cooperative, INC||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Mill Operator - Night Shift
Co-Alliance Cooperative is a modern partnership of local agricultural and energy cooperatives with community roots established in the 1920s. We are a service-oriented company, and we seek to make our customers lives easier by being their local resource for the services and products we offer. We also serve our communities and employees by creating a vibrant, positive environment that adds to their quality of life.
Alliance Feed a Co-Alliance Cooperative company is looking a motivated individual for day or night shift to join our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties to include the manufacturing of livestock feed and all related paperwork. Additional duties to include loading/unloading trucks, customer service, grounds and equipment maintenance, warehouse maintenance, and other related feed production duties, forklift operation and grain handling.
Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently with little or no supervision
- Assist other mill employees with operating activities
- Operate scales for inbound and outbound trucks
- Performing basic preventative maintenance, including housekeeping items
- Understanding the feed ingredients and proper handling techniques
- Distributing the feed directly to a feed truck with accuracy
- Mechanical interest and aptitude is beneficial
- Operate equipment safely
- Ability to use analytical techniques for problem solving, coordination and decision making
- High attention to detail
- Driven, organized and punctual
- Individual must be team oriented
- Consistently follows all laws, regulations, and safety rules
- Properly complete necessary paperwork and records
- Assist with other duties as assigned
. Date posted: 02/21/2023
- High School Diploma
- Computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Agriculture background a plus
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Have an understanding of safe working conditions and operations of vehicles
- Be willing and able to work well with others, to take and give constructive criticism, and to lend a helping hand
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail
- Physical demands of the position: Standing, walking, bending, stretching, climbing, pushing, pulling, and reaching are required in all areas.
- Lifting is required in many areas (weight depends upon area). This position will work in a dusty and sometimes cold, hot and humid environment.