|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Claims Management/Health Care Coordinator
Description: Job Number: 49702
Group: Magna Exteriors
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
The Magna Exteriors portfolio of products includes access systems such as liftgates, exterior trim, modular systems, front-end modules including fascia, active aerodynamic systems and other lightweight structural components for automotive, commercial truck and other industrial markets.
Recognized globally as an innovator in all aspects of vehicle exteriors, Magna provides everything needed, from materials development and design through manufacturing and assembly, to help automakers create sleek, state-of-the-art vehicles across the world.
Salary Range $65,000 to $85K
Polycon requires a professional from the medical field to administer health services, that include; Health and Wellness initiatives, WSIB claims management, return to work and medical surveillance programs.
Magna offers excellent Medical and Dental Benefits + Profit Sharing. Life insurance is available to all full-time employees along with a proactive wellness program, including on-site gym. Join our team and thrive in a culture of respect, innovation and opportunity. Perfect if you're looking for a new challenge in an automotive company that has always been successful & values people.
- Manages WSIB administration including documentation, submission of claims, appeals and modified work program
- Coordinates Return to Work assessments and monitoring of employees returning from disability and WSIB -
- COVID-19 responsibilities based on pandemic status
- Promote and support wellness initiatives in conjunction with Magna Wellness
- Respirator fit testing
- Manage medical surveillance programs; audiometry, vision screening, pulmonary function testing and Isocyanate program
Completion of University/College program in one of the following;
RN, RPN, with Occupational Health designation preferred
Paramedic or other related program
Disability Management diploma/certificate
- Strong knowledge and experience with Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB) disability claims management
- Proven experience managing Return to Work Program
- Current certificate in First Aid/CPR
- Strong knowledge of Ontario Health & Safety Act and Regulations
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset
- Spirometry & Audiometry experience an asset
- Respirator fit test certification an asset
A Division of Magna, Polycon Industries is a World Class supplier of automotive parts. Polycon moulds, paints, assembles and sequences automotive products to OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturers).
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That's why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.