|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Senior Compensation Specialist
Description: Looking to hire Senior Compensation Specialist for our client!
Must be local to King of Prussia, Pa 19407
The Sr Compensation Analyst is responsible for the design, and administration of compensation programs that support our HR strategy and Company-wide objectives.
This role requires building relationships and partnering with HR Business Partners to address and solve compensation related issues and provide consultation and guidance on a variety of compensation topics.
The Subject matter expert must have some knowledge of or research best practices and trends to ensure that our programs, policies, and practices are competitive, fair and financially sustainable.
Responsibilities will include participating and leading special projects or processes; must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS /WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or Finance or equivalent experience; strong mathematical orientation
• 5 - 8 years in compensation field; advanced proficiency with Excel; experience with HRIS and ERP systems required; SAP and Success Factors experience preferred
• Very strong project management skills, with a minimum of 5 years acting as project lead on a complex compensation project (preferably short-term incentive programs); demonstrated experience in delivery of compensation programs through a technology/system platform
• Demonstrated ability to conduct complex quantitative analyses
• Some experience with Equity process; EEO, AAP, and other compliance reporting is preferred
• Experience in the development of compensation programs and processes
• Experience with the development of job family/career ladders a plus
• Ability to build relationships and act as a team player