Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||UCA Consulting||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Web Application Developer
Our clients are a provider of market leading technology solutions to the recruitment industry. Its primary product is a custom solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 which is aimed primarily at recruitment agencies and businesses within professional staffing sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client, in return for the right candidate they offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, with opportunity for further development and career growth.
You will become a part of a well-established development department working alongside highly capable software development professionals with the primary goal of enhancing, maintaining, and building on our cleints xRM web portal offerings and their supporting Web APIs. A number of the portals are brand new products and so there will be the opportunity to work on several green field projects.
You will work within newly forming dedicated SCRUM team and demonstrate your technical capability, creativity and ability to deliver robust solutions alongside the opportunity to learn and apply new skills in line with your on-going career development. As part of a SCRUM team you will be involved in Refinement and Planning sessions providing the opportunity to input into the direction of the product both functionally and technically.
You have a responsibility to manage the expectations of the following stakeholders:
- Development Team Lead
- Development Manager
- Product Owners
- Development Teams
- Technical Architect
- Full time, permanent role, standard hours are 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri.
- Remotely based in Coleshill
Key responsibilities for this role include but not are not limited to:
- Full stack software development, iteratively enhancing and improving our clients xRM web portal and API offerings.
- Work collaboratively with Developers, QA Analysts and Product Owners as part of an Agile development team to deliver quality software increments.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality and standards are adhered too.
- Build a great working knowledge of our clients entire xRM product suite.
The role may require additional duties to be performed outside of the day-to-day role to ensure the efficient running of the department or business area.
The Web Developer will already have some and aspire to all the following attributes…
- Experience creating and enhancing robust, scalable ASP.Net Web APIs (Framework and Core) conforming with REST
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Typescript
- Familiar and bought into Unit Testing with MSTest or NUnit
- Knowledge of Source Control systems and branching strategies with TFVC and/or GIT
- Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies in Microsoft Azure
- Experience working within a collaborative Agile SCRUM Team, actively taking part in all SCRUM events to refine, plan and review
- Strong proven analytical skills
- Able to translate use cases, user stories and specifications into functional applications
- Appreciation for good UX
- Exposure to working within Azure DevOps (or JIRA)
- Great attention to detail and an emphasis for quality/standards
- Ability to deliver quality work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Understanding of software design patterns and SOLID Principles
- Exposure to working within an environment supported with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Exposure to working with web apps secured with OAUTH 2
- Exposure to working with Dataverse as a data source
- Knowledge or experience with microservices and queuing