Summary Sheet: Transport & Logistics
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||R & J Consultancy RS Limited||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Transport & Logistics||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Faijul Ali|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Vehicle Installation Engineer
Job Title: Vehicle Installation Engineer
We are expanding! We are looking to hire a team of Vehicle Installation Engineers across the UK to provide excellent customer service whilst installing and fitting our every growing product base into a range of vehicles.
This role will be field based (from your home area) and will cover a section' of the UK. As this team is new, there will be some further travel expected to cover other areas as we set up and expand the team. It is an exciting time to join our company as we expand our offering and product base. We will offer you an excellent basic salary with allowances, corporate uniform, a vehicle for company use and we will train you to the highest level within the industry.
We are looking to fill position in:
South of England
- Provide the smooth running of the installation of all types of camera on various vehicles
- Attending Service Calls, problem solving and finding innovative ways to find solutions for the Customer
- Be highly motivated and have a flexible approach to your working environment, working independently and outdoors.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Adhere to a high quality of health & safety standards at all times.
- A minimum of 2 years Automotive or Tracker/Camera Experience
- Must have experience and good knowledge of vehicle wiring systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Willing to work in a physically demanding external environment
- A full valid UK Drivers licence is Essential for this role