Summary Sheet: Government & Defence
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Datasource Computer Employment||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Government & Defence||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Jacob Appleton|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Trainer - Training Needs Analysis - Defence
Job Role: Trainer - Training Needs Analysis - Defence
Type: Contract 6 months
Salary/Rate: ss45.00 - ss55.00 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC or willing to undergo
Trainer - Training Needs Analysis - Contract - 6 months - Bristol - ss45.00 - ss55.00 per hour
Our clients are looking for an established Lead Training Consultant to support the Defence delivery by creating new training packages to compliment current training delivery methods.
Key Skills and Responsibilities for:
To offer knowledge & expertise of Training Needs Analysis consultancy, supporting the main client in the delivery of outputs:
- To support the application of JSP 822/SAT/ADDIE.
- To act as Lead trainer across the training team, working in a regulatory environment (Defence/Nuclear safety critical environment).
- Will work to conduct job/role analysis and produce Performance Statements/Competency frameworks.
- To conduct all phases of Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- To Design and Development technical training, with a focus on stakeholder engagement and workshop management.
- Will apply knowledge of LC10, 12 and 36 within the nuclear environment & Knowledge Management principles and application.
- Design and development of equipment based technical training
- Stakeholder engagement and workshop management
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of RAF TG4 (ICT Tech) job role
- Knowledge of equipment based training in the Air Domain
RECOMMEND A FRIEND:
If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ss250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or willing to undergo. If you do not hold an active SC or willing to undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.