Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Technology Strategist - Amersfoort area
Our international client is at the forefront of integrated IT business solutions and services. They are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic and autonomous Technology Strategist to join their dynamic international team. You can be based in the Netherlands, Denmark or Germany. The successful candidate will join an international team of dedicated technical support strategists in a great working environment. This role requires the successful candidate to achieve excellence in Pre-Sales and quality service delivery at our client's partners, in order to improve business win ratio, customer success and satisfaction.
- Evaluating Partners and assisting them with pre sales, project management, technical sales and service and delivery quality
- Direct contact with Partner Recruiters to identify key capacity and effectiveness
- Provide advice on optimal technical solutions to both customers and partners
- Attend technology conferences, trainings, conference calls etc.
- Advise partners on the changes regarding the project and business model
- Advise partners on how to price, package and promote their services and define this in a Value Proposition for the partner
- Support Partners with technical questions
- Support with the development of new technical services and evaluation of current service offering
- Assess partner preparedness and help partners to achieve or maintain optimum readiness
- It is an international role which requires 30-40% of travel
- Minimum 5 years related technology experience, including Microsoft and / or competitor technologies. (SAP / Oracle / SalesForce / Netsuite or local hero ERP/ CRM solution)
- Previous experience of pre sales, technical consulting, solution design, planning, development, and project management.
- Business process and people management skills or related experience required.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Good German & Dutch languages skills are preferred.
- Reliable, proactive, independent self starter personality