Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||aap3||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>aap3|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: T45 WTA Senior Electrical Engineer
- Support to the T45 P&P Systems DTA and electrical team performing additional tasking as directed.
- Provide evidence that the whole ship design intent is maintained for P&P Systems and transversals.
- Compile the authoritative evidence to demonstrate that design intent has been achieved and ensure that the design change has been holistically integrated.
- Support the T45 P&P Systems DTA to ensure that the T45 Safety Case has integrity, is comprehensive, coherent and consistent.
- Collate evidence to support the management of P&P system margins and ensure transverse engineering impact is recorded and agreed with the WAA.
- Ensure that appropriate Engineering governance is maintained.
- Provide oversight of the production of design change guidance.
- Ensure the embodiment of design change is in accordance with the approved guidance and management of design query resolution.
- Collate evidence for Naval Authority Certification submissions.
- Identify and propose opportunities for improvement of Platform design
- Respond to technical enquiries.
- Support the verification of engineering requirements.
- Monitor the material state for divergence from the design intent.
What we're looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/problem solving/decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: 50.15 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.