Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Payman Fathi|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Systems Engineering Technical Lead - R&D - Medical - Infusion Systems
Systems Engineering Technical Lead - R&D - Medical - Infusion Systems
We are recruiting for a highly driven Technical leader in Systems Engineering with proven product development experience and technical leadership to drive new initiatives strategic to the Medication Management Solutions (MMS) business. The successful candidate will have deep technical knowledge and experience in infusion systems with demonstrated success in working with a highly interdisciplinary internal and external teams.
Additionally, the Technical Lead will demonstrate a strong background of leadership that:
- Ensures excellent planning and effective use of resources that will achieve organizational goals
- Drives and leads problem resolution at an accelerated pace using new approaches and methodologies
- Is able to deep dive into technical issues and provide technical leadership
- Is proactive, able to deliver and execute
- Can regularly and effectively interact with other senior leaders for briefings and technical meetings
- Effectively communicate progress toward project/program goals
- Uses independent judgment to develop strategies and implement operational policies and directives
- Has developed leaders and direct reports for current and future needs and will positively align talent decisions to strategic plans
- Has strong business acumen and customer-centricity
Education & Experience:
- Strong working knowledge and experience with medical devices are preferred. Experience with Infusion products or similar medical devices are a plus.
- Advanced degree in a related engineering discipline (Electrical, Physics, Mechanical, Software, Systems) highly desirable
- At least 10 years of increasing responsibility in R&D technical engineering roles
- Extensive and successful experience in product development, with a clear understanding of product development and quality management systems processes.
- Regulated industry experience (MDD, FDA, Automotive, Industrial, etc.)
- Familiarity with Electro-mechanical systems and Software connectivity
- Direct experience with highly connected systems and systems integration
- Multi-disciplinary engineering team leadership
- Cross-functional team membership
- Project management experience for complex systems
- Experience transferring product to manufacturing
Willingness to travel up to 10% (domestic and international).