Summary Sheet: Administration
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||MP Recruitment Group||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Support Analyst
The Service Support Team is responsible for the processing of a wide variety of message formats, the monitoring of various systems and providing support to our clients across our world class cloud automation platform. My client helps some of the world's leading brands automate their manual order processing, fulfilment, and payment processes. Working with both client business and internal project team members. This will office based and home depending on shifts
- Take ownership of all issues arising on the shift.
- Take control of out of hours support, emails and phone calls and deal with client queries appropriately ensuring response times are within SLA.
- Proactively monitor all internal systems.
- Conduct investigations into suspected and unusual inactivity.
- Take responsibility for the overview of the platform and ensuring all scheduled tasks are performed at the appropriate times.
- Provide feedback to the Service Support Analyst Team Leader
- Attend Support handovers for Client projects going live
- Assess and review impact of existing and new client projects going live - Volumes, quality, speed of processing
- Assist in Projects and other activities such as Document mapping and QA.
- Perform all above tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Be an active team member, working collaboratively and taking ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Any other task as deemed necessary for the team and department to fulfil its goals and obligations
Experience and Skills Required:
- IT Literacy windows/office/excel
- Attention to Detail/ Accuracy
- Willingness to learn
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Strong phone manner
- Understanding of the Supply Chain Industry
- Familiarity with HTML/XML data structure/Linux
- Customer support/Salesforce experience
Shift plan: based on rotation - 24-hour cover, 365 days a year, including public holidays and weekends
Day shift: either 07:00 - 15:00 or 08:00 - 16:00
Late shift: 15:00 - 23:00
Night shift: 23:00 - 07:00
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.