Summary Sheet: Administration
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||MP Resourcing Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Service Support Analyst
The Service Support Team is responsible for the processing of a wide variety of message formats, the monitoring of various systems and providing support to our clients.
- Take control of support, emails and phone calls and deal with client queries appropriately ensuring response times are within SLA.
- Proactively monitor all Support platforms.
- Attend Support handovers for Client projects going live, create email templates and test new templates as required.
- Create and supply reports to the relevant Teams when requested/required.
- Handle all customer support queries that fall under the purview of the team.
- Provide feedback to the Service Support Analyst Team Leader when relevant.
- General administration tasks across the team including the CRM.
- Perform all above tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Be an active team member, working collaboratively and taking ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Any other task as deemed necessary for the team and department to fulfil its goals and obligations.
- IT Literacy windows/office/excel
- Passion for customer experience
- Willingness to learn
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Strong phone manner
- Understanding of the Supply Chain Industry desirable
- Familiarity with HTML/XML data structure would be an advantage
- Customer support/ZOHO or ticketing system experience desirable but not essential
Shift plan: based on rotation - 24-hour cover, 365 days a year, including public holidays and weekends
Day shift: either 07:00 - 15:00 or 08:00 - 16:00
Late shift: 15:00 - 23:00
Night shift: 23:00 - 07:00
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.