|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Senior VMware Engineer
About The Role
We're looking for a Senior Technical Specialist - VMware to be a leading subject matter expert (SME) responsible for the support and maintenance of CBS technologies. You'll be responsible for the effective governance of the CBS Estate to ensure business services are fully operational and meet business needs. Ensuring that new services introduced to the Production environment are fit-for-purpose and meet defined standards. You'll develop IT Infrastructure roadmaps and maintain optimal standards across CBS. Whilst conducting problem determination and technical escalation for incident resolution.
• Installing, configuration, maintaining and monitoring VMware environments
• Experience with vSphere 6.5/6.7/7.0 (ESXI and vCenter)
• Experience with VMware Update manager
• Experience with host upgrades and patching
• Experience with vRealize Operations Manager
• Working in secure environments
• SAN storage systems
• Microsoft Windows Server and Linux experience
• PowerShell Scripting Experience
Internally this role is known as Senior Technical Specialist.
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
Other job opportunities