Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Confidential||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Advertiser|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer
You will be developing large scale proprietary software applications for marketing systems.
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Assess processes and technologies then develop recommendations and roadmap for the future state. Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions. Serve as an expert resource on the custom development and system integration.
- Be a technology expert and thought leader in contemporary technologies and techniques, both internally and externally.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Strong experience with integrating different systems and applications.
- Software development experience with Java, J2EE .NET, Informatica, PHP.
- Strong experience with integration platforms (Informatica preferred).
- Working experience with Cloud Native applications, Microservices, Agile frameworks, DevOps, CI/CD.
- Previous Marketing and/or Information Systems experience.
- Advanced understanding of relational data structure and SQL knowledge.