Summary Sheet: Accounting
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>James Shaw|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Senior RFP Writer - Financial Services
Senior RFP Writer with Equities or Fixed Income Experience sought by leading Financial Services Company based in London
- Write a high volume of RFPs, RFIs, and Due Diligence Questionnaires for European Equity Strategies and Funds across our global institutional and retail channels.
- Create and maintain all European Equity related RFP language and content, including investment process, research process, team information, competitive advantages, current trading strategies, trade examples, and performance attribution discussions.
- Maintain consistent product messaging and updated product language and data in RFP Language database and on 25+ consultant and third-party databases
- Develop customized content to meet the needs of institutional clients, prospects, and consultants in the UK.
- Work directly with Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Research Heads, Traders, and others to update existing RFP language and develop new language.
Job Qualifications & Key Attributes
- Knowledge of the global institutional and retail markets, and the asset management industry.
- Prior experience with European Equity services is preferred.
- Excellent and highly productive writer of technical investment material.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to learn technical info, including philosophy, research and investment processes of our products.
- Knowledge of GIPS regulations, Composite requirements, and FINRA and other Fund marketing regulations.
- Familiarity with third party platforms, such as BFinance, that are used throughout the EMEA region.
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills; able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks to ensure that complex projects are completed by deadline, with interim review steps incorporated Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a large global organization.
- Demonstrated initiative and good judgment as well as the ability to work well under pressure and with time constraints.
- Interest in and ability to interact directly and effectively with Sales Advisors, Portfolio Managers and other investment professionals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, and possess the ability to quickly master internal systems and applications.
- College education required. 7-10 years of RFP and industry experience preferred. Direct experience creating technical, strategy-focused RFP content is a significant plus.
Please apply here or call