Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Sarah Moir||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Senior .Net Developer
My client, a highly successful Bristol based start-up is looking to appoint a Senior .NET Developer to work across multiple platforms and technologies in a fast paced, agile environment.
You'll have knowledge of the SOLID principles and the ability to identify, explain and code to common software design patterns. You know how to optimise code and when it is appropriate to do so. You also understand multi-threaded applications and common issues when developing them.
- Write clean, well-structured, non-repetitive code.
- Understand your own and other people's challenges, know when to help and when to ask for help.
- Write unit tests and take pride in high code coverage.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the code you work with.
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and methodologies.
- Work with secure systems and understand the principle of least privilege.
Experience with the following technologies:
- C#, .NET MVC, ReSharper, NCrunch
- RESTful services
- SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis
- Git, TeamCity, TargetProcess