Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Request Technology - Craig Johnson||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Craig Johnson|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Senior Informatica ETL Developer
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Sr. Informatica Developer. Candidate designs, develops, documents, tests, implements, and debugs new and existing software solutions on large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Serves as technical expert on development projects. Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality. Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation. Analyzes components to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Analyzes user needs, system requirements and business processes to determine technical requirements. Consults with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug components to meet needs.
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of SQL experience (ability to develop, modify, troubleshoot and optimize complex queries and stored procedures).
- Minimum 7 years of experience developing with ETL toolsets and/or Data Virtualization toolsets,designing and developing Informatica workflows for enterprise system, deployment of Informatica to production boxes, and writing scripts to manage/move/schedule files in accordance to Informatica integration.
- Minimum 5 or more years of experience working in a medium or large operating environment supporting Informatica Servers.
- Data modelling and data mapping design experience.
- Expertise in various Informatica suite of products: PowerCenter, PowerExhange(CDC), and Data Quality (IDQ).
- Design and Implementation of ETL solutions with effective resign and optimized performance, ETL Development with industry standard recommendations for jobs recovery, fail over, logging, alerting mechanisms.
- Preferred development background with Java, J2EE, Database building and Management: DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, BPM/BRE Tools, Mapping and Workflow Tools.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology and OR,
- Master's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology OR,
- At least 14 years of experience in information technology
- And 2 years lead experience.