Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Request Technology - Robyn Honquest||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Robyn Honquest|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Senior Informatica Developer
Senior Informatica Developer
Seeking a highly skilled Informatica Developer to join our Application Development Integration Tools team. The team focuses on integrating on-premise and cloud-based systems which are the core of company's operations. This senior developer role will act as an ETL development subject matter expert utilizing Informatica Power Center & ICEM with primary responsibilities including designing solutions, translating business requirements, developing, documenting, testing, troubleshooting company's data environment using our ETL tool sets. In addition, you will be asked to analyze system components to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. This role designs, develops, documents, tests, implements, and debugs new and existing software solutions on large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Serves as technical expert on development projects.
- Minimum 4 years of SQL experience (ability to develop, modify, troubleshoot and optimize complex queries and stored procedures).
- Minimum 7 years of experience developing with ETL toolsets and/or Data Virtualization toolsets,designing and developing Informatica workflows for enterprise system, deployment of Informatica to production boxes, and writing scripts to manage/move/schedule files in accordance to Informatica integration.
- Minimum 5 or more years of experience working in a medium or large operating environment supporting Informatica Servers.
- Data modelling and data mapping design experience.
- Expertise in various Informatica suite of products: PowerCenter, PowerExhange(CDC), and Data Quality (IDQ).
- Design and Implementation of ETL solutions with effective resign and optimized performance, ETL Development with industry standard recommendations for jobs recovery, fail over, logging, alerting mechanisms.
- Preferred development background with Java, J2EE, Database building and Management: DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, BPM/BRE Tools, Mapping and Workflow Tools.