Summary Sheet: Advert / Media / Entertainment
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Stanton House||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Advert / Media / Entertainment||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Luke Moriarty|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Senior FP&A Analyst
A global media business is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst support the transition of multiple process over to their Shared Service Centres.
The business have embarked upon a business wide finance transformation and the Senior FP&A Analyst will be implementing a best in class practice for the SSC. The role will be based in Budapest.
In order to be considered for this assignment, you will need to have:
- Significant process improvement experience within the FP&A function.
- An accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- FTSE 100/250 experience
- Previously transitioned functions into a SSC.
- Media/Publishing experience is highly desirable.
A little more information about the role:
- The role will be based in Budapest, there is scope to work 1 week in 4 from the London office.
- Establishing processes, including setting metrics and measuring process performance.
- Define, document and then transition of processes.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.