Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Datasource Computer Employment||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Fraser Richings|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Senior Control Systems Engineer
Senior Control Systems Engineer
- Bristol - Permanent - ss40,000 - ss50,000 - SC or willing to undergo
- Provision of cost-effective engineering design solutions and high-quality customer service
- Ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality engineering work to time, quality, budget and customer satisfaction
- Performing full life cycle activities related to high-integrity or safety-critical C&I systems. This may include any or all of the specification, design, implementation, testing, installation and commissioning of systems and will need to consider the safety, integrity and reliability of the design
- Engaging with clients to understand technical needs and develop successful working relationships
- Verifying C&I technical documentation
- Providing technical input for proposals and tenders
- Knowledge and experience of a broad range of C&I equipment and its application in both conventional and safety related applications
- Understanding of how mechanical and process systems are controlled
- Knowledge and experience of relevant guidelines, standards and practices
- Experience of working in a regulated industry
- Educated to Degree level in a mathematical, scientific or engineering discipline (or with equivalent qualifications and experience such as HNC/HND)
- Chartered engineer status with a relevant professional body (or experience necessary to qualify for such)
- Knowledge and experience applying IEC safety systems guidelines, standards and practices, such as IEC 61508/61513/61226
- Understanding of fault analysis and reliability assessments using recognized techniques such as FME(D)A, HAZID and HAZOP
- Working knowledge of electrical systems
- Experience in the programmable aspects of C&I systems, such as coding or configuration.
- Experience in commissioning
- Experience on nuclear projects
RECOMMEND A FRIEND:
If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ss250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or willing to undergo. If you do not hold an active SC or willing to undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.