Summary Sheet: Science & Technology
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Oakdene Hollins (The GreenJobs Network of Websites)||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||Science & Technology||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>HR Department|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Senior Carbon Consultant
PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Senior Carbon Consultant
We are seeking a senior carbon consultant to join our growing, dynamic carbon team. This expansion is a result of the continued uptake in carbon as an essential business metric and the ever-growing decarbonisation theme. We are looking to expand our carbon offering to private sector companies, trade associations and the public sector. Private sector companies remain our key focus, supporting companies at all stages in their carbon journey to net zero, from the first step of baselining their emissions impact to building emission reduction roadmaps to operationalising their carbon goals. We are looking for someone to play a key role in further expanding our offering to support more companies and organisations on their journey to net-zero.
Scope of the role
• Supporting companies and organisations in developing and implementing their decarbonisation strategies
• Provision of GHG emissions' accounting from scope 1-3, setting science-based targets and the development of carbon reduction strategies.
• Engaging with a wide range of stakeholders from all levels throughout the development process to build and embed strategies.
• Supporting companies in the implementation and operationalisation of their carbon strategy.
• Working with us to continually develop our carbon offering and support in expanding the network of clients.
• Supporting on preparing proposals and strategy documents for clients (e.g reports, slide decks and dashboards)
• Experience in a professional business environment, for instance, influencing others as a consultant and/or part of an in-house team or other relevant organisation working in carbon accounting/management and strategy
• Comprehensive experience in developing scenarios for companies to understand in detail what the net-zero transition is
• Experience in project management of carbon projects which involve multiple stakeholders and require upfront planning a program of work and continual tracking
• A team player who works to encourage all levels of the team in reaching their potential
• Holds leadership qualities that enable them to support companies when making critical decisions
• Driven to learn and improve continually, particularly against the backdrop of the everchanging and evolving carbon landscape
Salary dependent on experience
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS