Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Aim Hire Jobs||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Luxembourg
Contract Rate: Euro 450 per day Max.
Contract Length: 6 Months - Extension extremely likely
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to join their client in Luxembourg.
The Senior Business Analyst will evolve in a Scrum Team and work in a strong collaboration with the Product Owner, Developers and Scrum Master. Scrum Team delivers products iteratively and incrementally, maximizing opportunities of "Done product".
Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for business analysis activities on medium to large size projects. The role demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency in new or complex situations and guides other professionals. The role is responsible for execution of all aspects of requirements delivery- planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation, management, and support - for changes to Business Areas and Technology.
Capabilities & Skills:
- Experience in Fund Industry, securities services, pricing and corporate actions
- Demonstrate Multifonds security Masterfile knowledge
- Good knowledge of SQL, Business Object
- Fluent in English and French
- Working as a Business Analyst with progressively increasing responsibilities in the areas of requirements management on large and complex projects
- Relevant college, university, or post-graduate degree in Business Analysis
- Proven experience with various project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative and/or Agile Experience in requirements planning and prioritization including stakeholder analysis and effort estimation Requirements management and communication - requirements walkthroughs; scope and change management; traceability; configuration management, Backlog Management
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!