Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Octagon Professionals||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Are you an ambitious sales professional, willing to take the next step in your career? Do you have an experience dealing with hard packaging? Our client, a global manufacturer with HQ in Japan, is currently looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager to join their team in Eindhoven. As they are opening a factory in the Netherlands in September 2018, and growing its business in Europe, they are looking for a Sales Manager to grow and be successful together with the company. They offer an opportunity to grow towards a management member of the Netherlands office. If you feel fascinated by the idea of managing and further developing the European client network, please get in touch with us today!
Your main responsibilities:
- Sales activities for existing and new customers in the European countries;
- Preparing and attending the trade shows few times per year in other European countries (e.g. Italy, Sweden, France) for the new lead generations;
- Preparing quotations by communicating with subsidiaries in Japan; arranging the dispatching of sample goods to customers; handling logistics and arranging deliveries;
- Corresponding to sales inquiries from customers (phone, email and visits); making presentations for the product proposals; preparing quotations, invoice and import/export documents;
- Providing an after sales service such as handling of the claims from clients;
- Acquiring new clients via cold-calling, client visits, participating in trade fairs etc;
- Account and relationship management of existing EU customers through new products proposals;
- Managing SNS to promote the company's products;
- Managing and updating the customer database.
- At least 5 years of sales experience;
- Working experience in packaging industry or experience in dealing with hard packaging as a part of the sales products (e.g. cosmetics, food/beverages, medicine or liquid products);
- Fluency in the English language is a must. Basic knowledge of Japanese will be a great asset;
- Experience in a start-up environment or has a strong interest in building a business from a scratch;
- Managing experience or team leading experience;
- Hands-on and proactive attitude;
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skill;
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn new things;
- Ability and willingness to travel 20 % of the time each month to other European countries.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.