Summary Sheet: Administration
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Sales Development - English - Amsterdam
Our vibrant international client is a company that provides exclusive software for the tourism industry. They are looking for ambitious, self-driven and proactive individuals to join their already motivated team of Sales Developers. You will work extensively with international tourist organizations advising them on measures to optimize their reservations and bookings. In this role, you are focused on generating new leads within hotels and tourist organizations worldwide.
- Using your passion for their product, you will telephonically contact prospects (Salesforce) in the tourism industry and turn your contact into potential leads for the Account Executives.
- Using your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to convert customer enquiries and interests into potential leads.
- Proactively build your own network within the hotel / tourism industry.
- Develop your new network of prospects, turning them into eager, high potential leads, ready to be contacted to the Account Executive.
- You have 1 year or more of (tele) sales experience and know how to proposition successfully to any kind of prospect.
You are a (near) native English speaker.
- Your Bachelors or Masters degree stands you in good stead to succeed.
- Above all, you are extremely customer focused. You also recognize the requirements of the business since you have a commercially driven mindset.
- Enjoy working with KPIs in order to achieve your goals.
- Willingness and ambitious to grow within the company
- A group of energetic, multicultural colleagues (over 20 nationalities in a team of 60 people!)
- The opportunity to be an important part of a successful growth story in a company.
- Enjoy many social activities with your team
- Work in a stunning open environment in Amsterdam