Summary Sheet: Administration
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||MP Resourcing Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Sales Coordinator
Experienced and driven Sales and Customer Service Co-Ordinator required for leading organisation, specialising in artisan food industry based in a great location. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to pursue and develop a career within sales and business development whilst maintaining a strong customer service skill set. This role is a pivotal position within the organisation and you will be one of the faces of this exciting company.
As the Sales Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Day to day communication with customers
- Managing existing clients with queries and optimising on upselling
- Managing and developing new business
- Be the forefront of all incoming queries and customer interaction and reporting back to senior management.
- Monitor company emails and develop work flows when appropriate and process orders
- Administration tasks associate with the role, including invoicing, sales monitoring and tracking of performance and updating CRM system
- Supporting other team members
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong sales and customer service experience
- Target driven
- Food and trade Industry knowledge and experience
- Account management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Great time management skills
- Strong team player as well as motivated to work alone
- Resilient and tenacious
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers great career prospects, development as well as being a key part of a growing organisation.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.