Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Octagon Professionals||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Sales/Business Development Executive EMEA
Are you an experienced Business Development Professional with a track record of success in the PayTV industry? Would you be willing to join the growing EMEA Sales team of a global and highly estemeemed corporation with offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Our client, a premier solutions provider, is looking for a passionate and dynamic Business Development executive to advance company's growth mission. Does this sound like you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity!
- Initiate, develop, and execute a comprehensive plan to support company's future growth and drive sales and profitability;
- Responsible for implementing and achieving sales growth through relationships with targeted operators, and identification of future partnerships;
- Finding new business opportunities and managing existing customer accounts in pay-tv operators in Europe and North African areas;
- Work closely with the Managing Director to ensure the business plan is in line with the regional sales and marketing plan;
- Work together with a the EMEA Sales team in an efficient manner to ensure attainment of goals.
- 5+ years of experience in the PayTV industry (STB Middleware, OTT, Back-end solutions, Security solutions, and etc.);
- Proven track record in sales and business development in the above industry in Europe;
- Recent experience with IoT and Digital Video technology and existing network;
- Bachelor's degree; study major is not a critical evaluation criteria;
- An excellent team work and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to achieve set targets;
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to evaluate and present complex business models;
- Extensive experience working in global and multi-cultural teams;
- Significant travel required.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.