Summary Sheet: Sales & Marketing
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Salt||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Sales & Marketing||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Charlie Curlewis|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: SEO Manager - Global Travel leader - London - c. £45-50K
SEO Manager - Global travel company - London - c. ss45-50K
My client is a global travel company and this role is working within the Marine division. It is an exciting area to work in, within the company due to recent and on-going growth. They operate across Europe, North America, Australia and Canada and are the leaders in experiential travel, catering for a wide range of customers.
This role sits within the wider E-commerce and digital marketing team and focuses squarely on delivering an organic search strategy across the brands.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Be the key driver behind all SEO activity and strategy
- Get leadership buy-in for SEO projects
- Support and training for staff members
- Manage a small team to support SEO across the brands
- Have a sound knowledge of HTML and technical related tasks - using tools like Screaming Frog or Deep Crawl to assess problems on site and resolve them
- Competitor analysis and audits
- Provide content creation where required and analyse link structure
- Be happy to work across both technical SEO and Content
- Able to provide solutions to complex on site technical problems
- Work and manage small to large scale content marketing campaigns, assembling a team from each relevant department to start the process in house
- Support English and non-English websites
Key competencies and experience:
- Have at least 4 years experience within SEO.
- Good research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, and search engine results, new search engine behaviours, in-depth competition analysis etc.
- Producing regular audits of the performance of the website making recommendations using your SEO skills/knowledge to grow traffic to the sites
- Advanced level of technical skills, able to identify coding problems and errors that might impact the visibility or ability to index pages across the sites
- Some international experience - with an understanding of Href lang implementation
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or email (see below)