Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||mywork||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>mywork|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: SEO Lead/ SEO Manager - SEO
SEO Lead/ SEO Manager - Up to ss40,000 - Remote working
Location - this role will be based from home with the requirement to attend their office in Cambridgeshire once a week (initial period may require more time in the office).
Mywork have partnered with an established, forward thinking Digital Heating company who is looking for an experienced SEO marketing specialist to join their team at this key and exciting point in their journey. As SEO Lead, you will play a pivotal role by driving their customer growth through organic channels.
They are backed by private venture capitalists who are investing to grow the business in the UK and beyond so it's an exciting time fast-paced innovative business.
In this role, you will…
- Maintain and grow our SEO visibility in the UK.
- Establish and grow SEO visibility in the USA.
- Be responsible for weekly/monthly forecasting & tracking.
- Create and implement content strategies.
- Be accountable for website health including Core Web Vitals.
- Assist in managing any external SEO resource.
- Conduct technical audits on the site.
- Implement & monitor tests that impact all digital channel performance.
You'll have a great deal of expertise in organic channels as well as the skills and experience to get things done. You'll be experienced in link building, creating both long and short-term content strategies through identifying content gaps, and an understanding of technical SEO & structured data. You'll be up to speed on the latest changes to the Google algorithms, and understand what constitutes to good site health.
You'll definitely have…
- 3+ years' experience managing SEO
- Experienced in establishing, managing & reporting against budgets and KPIs
- High level of skill in Excel
- Experience in running SEO campaigns including technical, on page, content & outreach aspects
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management, & time management skills.
- Highly number and great attention to detail
- Bonus: Up to 10% of your salary
- Private Healthcare
- Holiday: 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perks at Work savings & discount website
- Free weekly Bootcamp and Yoga virtual classes
- Life Insurance 4 x salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.