Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Empiric Solutions||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Empiric|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: SAP Hybris Developer - E-commerce - Remote
SAP Hybris Developer - Fully Remote - Immediate Start
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative Consultancies for a SAP Hybris Developer. This exciting and challenging project is allowing for remote work. This will also be an initial contract of 6 months and will provide lots of job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
- Minimum three years in Hybris Commerce project as technical consultant. The project experience in Hybris E-commerce should be in implementation project.
- Minimum five years of experience working with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) including Java, JSP, Preference for experience working with Spring frameworks including Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Integration.
- Experience writing both unit and integration tests using frameworks like J-unit.
- Expert in Hybris foundational concepts and has experience and knowledge of multi-channel, multiple site, multi-tenant scenarios, also has experience in Hybris data modelling, Data integration and data migration activities.
- Experience in Hybris catalog management, order management, promotions, pricing and other B2B eCommerce concepts.
- Strong understanding of B2B eCommerce best practices, use cases, architecture principles.
- Experience in end to end eCommerce solution's, business blueprinting, design and configuration, guiding technology and global roll outs.
- Participate in sprints planning and help technical team to understand the design and provide technical help when require.
This is an immediate position with interviews happening this week, therefore please contact Callum at (see below) to find out more about this opportunity
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.