Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Access Group||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Access Group|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Resourcing Coordinator (HR Software)
What are we all about?
Access is one of most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK. On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK's top employers in The Sunday Times' 100 Best Companies to Work For' for a number of years. Over the last 5 years, we have gone from 380 employees to now currently over 3000, through both organic growth and acquisition.
A key member of the Professional Services team working closely with team leaders and project managers in the planning of resource scheduling and administration of project delivery systems to drive efficiencies in team utilisation and customer billing while maximising time to value on new projects. Eye for detail with an ability to identify any resource conflicts and constraints that may arise, strong ability to track and report on resource activity to key business stakeholders.
You will have:
- Experience of organising, prioritising, and completing work to high standard and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a team environment and showing the ability to form effective working relationships
- Knowledge of Financial Force, Salesforce or Resource Management systems is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to forward plan
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Able to work alone
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to Problem Solve
- To be the first point of contact for all resource requests from Sales Teams, Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services Teams etc.
- To review all sales handover documentation for completeness and check for potential issues. Contacting Sales where appropriate to chase for clarification/confirmations.
- To assist in the updating of consultancy diaries using the resource management and workflow systems.
- To raise the Statement of Works' forms and contractual documentation where relevant and ensure customer sign off & purchase orders received.
- To identify the best resource for project and packets of Professional Services work based on skill set, location and availability and book accordingly.
- On occasion, to liaise with Clients to manage resource bookings in line with client availability and expectations.
- To liaise with Project managers on a regular basis to ensure resource assignments are accurate at all times.
- To liaise with consultants to assist with any issues in relation to resource bookings.
- To maximise Consultant utilisation through active management of white space' and reduction of non-chargeable days.
- To assist in the production of regular reporting packs for senior management.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
A Competitive Salary
Giving Back/Charity days
6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we're all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you're qualified, we can't wait for your application.