Summary Sheet: Administration
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Octagon Professionals||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Resource Support & Control Officer
Do you have an affinity with manpower control and developed analytical and reporting skills? Are you also proficient in creating Tableau dashbords? If so, this opportunity might be for you!
We are looking for a Resource Support & Control Officer who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read below to find more details and apply today!
- Manpower recharges - translation & control of recorded manpower hours to financial recharge to customers and internal cost receivers.
- Control of the Directorates' manpower Analysis Centre - forecast, monitoring, analysis and control of all costs contributing to the Directorates manpower rate.
- Financial implementation and operations of the Manpower Frame Contract for contractor support - includes monthly manpower & mission GRNs, annual financial reconciliation, implementation of new contracts in esa-p.
- Providing ad hoc and monthly reporting and analysis of resource status.
- Support in the management of the Directorate's resources and technical infrastructure.
- Support in the implementation of the Directorate's overall workforce resource planning, competency evolution and controlling.
- Implementing and operating uniform procedures and information systems for the management and control of activities, ensuring proper coherence and quality of data; participating in the definition of efficient processes, methods and tools, with particular emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Monitoring recruitment, functional and integrated support, competency evolution and succession planning.
- Workload planning and controlling and maintaining interfaces with the corresponding counterparts in other Directorates.
- Maintaining a detailed view of the workload and workforce evolution at competency level, implementing a pro-active controlling function and performing the necessary analysis to support regular reporting and the related decision-making processes.
- Master's degree in Engineering or equivalent or MBA from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration with at least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in workforce management processes and in creation and development of Tableau dashboards is a must.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large & complex data sets and an affinity with manpower control.
- Excellent communication skills and client focused approach.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being a cooperative team player.
- Familiarity with SAP and the agency's cost model would be a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken, knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources. For some tasks knowledge of Finance/Accounting may be required.
- Full proficiency in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel).
- Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications e.g. ESA-p) is an asset.
- Ability to rapidly understand and adapt to ESA specific context and environment including ESA corporate IT applications. Past experience with ESA in relevant activities is an asset.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.