|Only 3 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
We are looking for Release Engineers Coordinators to join one of the largest and dynamic organisations in the Netherlands on permanent basis.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you an expert in CI/CD and know best than anyone how to automate the test and release? Then read further...
- Assist in writing and implementing the vision on continuous integration/continuous deployment;
- implement and configure release tooling to automate the entire release process;
- work along the DevOps and testing teams and develop the release process including the use of tooling;
- give insight into the status of releases to stakeholders;
- coordinate the release process per supplier and help incorporate as much possible in a central and automated release model;
- plan and monitor releases;
- manage expectations of internal and external customers;
- WO/HBO + education in IT
- proven experience in test automation and releasses
- 3years+ experience in a similar role
- proven experience in the filed of Agile release processes and CI/CD
- prior experience within an Agile WoW and DevOps environment so you can rapidly blend into the current team.
- Salary and bonus scheme (27.5 holiday days + 13 ADV);
- Freedom and independence in a challenging role, an informal and collaboration based environment;
- Training budget so you can always keep up with the best of the best;
- Flexibility to work from home in consultation;
- Work phone and laptop
If this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW
Other job opportunities