|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
You will be working as a Ward Nurse (RGN) within the agency
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding. Like all of us in the Healthcare Industry you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference. As a Staff Nurse you will;
• Be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron. • With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
• You'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care. The Person To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Ward you will;
• Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
• Have post-registration experience.
• Be an excellent communicator and team worker - plus be flexible and motivated.
• Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
- DBS - needs to be on the update service
- Mandatory Training - needs to be in date
Other job opportunities