Summary Sheet: HR / Recruitment
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||HR / Recruitment||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Katy Vinning|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Recruitment Consultant IT
Michael Bailey Associates is an international recruitment agency with offices in the UK, Australia, Singapore, the Netherlands and Germany. Annual sales are currently over ss100 million and we are expanding quickly throughout Europe.
What do we need?
We are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our IT Recruitment team. You will be tasked with headhunting candidates for IT roles and managing and developing a number of our European accounts from our Shoreditch office.
- Managing existing Accounts and generating new business.
- The role would be a 360 consultant focusing on finding candidates within the IT industry.
- You would be targeting the European Market; we would fly you to Europe a couple of times every month to meet with clients and contractors.
- We have a structured training programme that runs at the beginning of each month that we would put you on before you start.
- The earning potential in this role is extremely high there is a lot of money to be made in commission.
What we are looking for
- Someone that is career driven and have the want to succeed in rapidly expanding business.
- Ideally someone with a minimum of 6 months recruitment experience.
- If you do not have recruitment experience you should have sales experience and want to transition into recruitment.
- Someone that enjoys travelling with work.
What we can offer
- We offer an excellent fixed salary and commission package.
- Fantastic work culture!
- Career Progression
- Training - In order to realise the potential of all our employees we believe that it is absolutely vital that all our staff receive training in all areas of the recruitment cycle.
- Travel with work!
- NO Micromanagement
- Team and company-wide incentives! Such as weekends away in European cities and an annual ski-trip for our top performers.
- Christmas Partys in a different European City every year
- Work-life balance
- An opportunity to join the team of a Global Recruitment Consultancy that has over 25 years of profitable trading.
With definite plans to grow our market share in the Americas and Asia Pacific regions we can offer genuine opportunities to re-locate within the Michael Bailey Associates Group.
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch now to join before the new year!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.